Tuesday

Happy IVGLDSW Day!




Happy IVGLDSW Day!
Today is International Very Good Looking, Damn Smart Woman's Day, so please send this message to someone you think fits this description.
fun for older people

Please do not send it back to me as I have already received it from a Very Good Looking, Damn Smart Woman!  And remember this motto to live by: Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, totally worn out and screaming 'WOOO HOOOOO what a ride!'  
To the Girls !!  

 
Inside every older person is a younger person -- wondering what the hell happened. 
  ~ Cora Harvey Armstrong ~  
 

  
fun for older people
 
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out..   But I can usually shut her up with cookies. 
    ~ Unknown~
 
 


 
The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy.     ~ Helen Hayes (at 73)~  
 

 
I refuse to think of them as chin hair.  I think of them as stray eyebrows.       ~ Janette Barber~  

 

 
Old age ain't no place for sissies. 
   ~Bette Davis~  

 

 
Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart.       ~ Caryn Leschen ~   
 

 
If you can't be a good example ~ then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.   
   ~Catherine~ 


 

 
I'm not going to vacuum until Sears makes one you can ride on.  (This is my personal favorite)
    ~Roseanne Barr~  

 
Behind every successful man is a surprised woman 
  ~Maryon Pearson~
  fun for older people


 
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.   
   ~Eleanor Roosevelt~
  
 
Send this to five bright women you know and make their day.  (Five!!! You've got to be kidding.... Every girl on my email list just got this one...)

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!
fun for older people

No comments:

Post a Comment