Monday

365 Times a Year! That’s No Bull



I took my wife to the State Fair and one of the exhibits is about breeding bulls. We came up to the first pen and there is a sign that says, “This Bull mated 50 times last year.”
My wife poked me in the ribs and said, “He mated 50 times last year.”
We walked a little further and saw another pen with a sign, “This Bull mated 120 times last year.”
My wife hit me and said, “That’s more than twice a week! You could learn a lot from him.”
We walked a little further to a third pen with a Bull and a sign, “This Bull mated 365 times last year.”
My wife got really excited and said, “That’s once a day.” You could REALLY learn something from this one.”
I turned to my wife and replied,

“Go up and ask him if it was with the same ol’ cow.”



Read more: http://www.e-forwards.com/2010/09/365-times-a-year-thats-no-bull/#ixzz12hpU7cNJ

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment