Thursday

OLD BALD GUY!






Have you ever been guilty of looking at others your own age and thinking, surely I can’t look that old.
Well, if you have, enjoy this one.

My name is Alice, and I was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new dentist. I noticed his DDS Diploma on the wall,
which bore his full name. Suddenly I remembered a tall, handsome, dark-haired boy with the same name had been in my High School class some 30-odd years ago.
Could he be the same guy that I had a secret crush on, way back then? Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded any such thought. This balding gray-haired man with the deeply lined face was way too old to have been my classmate.
After he examined my teeth, I asked him if he had attended Morgan park High School. “Yes, yes I did. I’m a Mustang,” he gleamed with pride. “When did you graduate?” I asked. He answered, “In 1975, why to you ask?” “You were in my class!” I exclaimed. He looked at me closely,
THEN THAT UGLY, OLD, BALD, WRINKLED FACED, FAT-ASSED, GRAY-HAIRED,
DECREPIT, SON-OF-A-BITCH ASKED, “WHAT DID YOU TEACH????”

No comments:

Post a Comment